Not using a pH Up hydroponic solution liquid could lead to a nutrient imbalance in your hydroponic system. When the pH of your nutrient solution is outside the optimal range, it can prevent your plants from absorbing essential nutrients, leading to stunted growth and poor yields. Additionally, it could cause toxic build-up in your system, which can lead to root damage and disease. To ensure your plants are healthy and thriving, it’s important to maintain the pH levels in your hydroponic system.
- pH Up Hydroponic Solution Liquid is a concentrated solution that increases the pH of your hydroponic nutrients solution. Correct pH level is important for the plant to properly uptake nutrients
- PH Up Nutrient increases the pH of Water to the Suitable level of 5.5 to 6.5; It also improves nutrient absorption in the root zone
- Our specially developed pH Up Hydroponics nutrient solution is easy to use, and It will quickly adjust the pH levels of your solution
- It is crucial to test pH levels regularly and adjust accordingly; A balanced pH helps to ensure maximum hydroponics nutrients are available to the plant
- Usage Instructions: Shake well bottle before use; Use Sparingly- Add to the nutrient solution, a little at a time, then test pH; Repeat application and test until the desired pH is achieved.
There are no reviews yet.