- Increases airflow through the soil, which allows the plant’s roots to breathe.
- Provides Neem Cake Powder for plants with essential nutrients including N-P-K.
- Slow release fertilizer.
- Builds plant immunity & Protects from diseases.
- Improves soil texture.
- Strengthens Hydraulic conductivity: Organic matter supplied improves water flow in soils.
- Provides a food source for soil micro-organisms that contribute to macro-pore formation.
Why use Garden Genie’s Neem Cake Fertilizer?
- Provides essential Macronutrients in the form of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium.
- Slow-release Fertilizer releases Nutrition in a controlled and long-lasting manner.
- Maintains Symbiotic Beneficial Microorganisms in the soil, which in turn help in plant growth.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Use 30 to 40 grams of Garden Genie’s neem cake fertilizer per plant as soil application and subsequently 10 to 20 grams as per plant’s need.
- Alternatively, you can also mix Neem Cake with soil and apply it on and around the roots of the plants, vegetables, bushes, or/and trees, and witness a remarkable result in the improvement of the plant immunity.
- Use once every three-four weeks
Note: Adding Neem cake powder to more than the recommended quantity may harm the plant.
There are no reviews yet.