Organic manure is the byproduct of composting. It is an excellent soil amendment for plants, trees, and lawns. This improves soil structure, improves water retention, and promotes microbial activity. It is also an excellent fertilizer for plants. Organic manure can be used in any soil condition and does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is easy to use and only needs to be mixed with soil.
How To Use It
- Loosen the top layer of the soil to the depth of 1 inch around the plant
- Apply 100 to 300 grams of Garden Genie’s Organic Manure for each plant, depending on the size of the plant
- Water enough to moist the media immediately
- Make sure that water drains well when you are using cow dung compost/manure
- Use once in every two months