Garden Genie Vermiculite is a natural mineral obtain from certain rocks. It is mix with potting soil to enhance a plant’s growth. It improve the aeration and also water drainage. Vermiculite add a surplus of nutrients to the plant, including calcium, magnesium, and potassium. This mineral is non-toxic and will not become mold or rot. It is often use to germinate seeds as it helps in the effective root growth.
About this Product:
- Vermiculite is a natural mineral obtain from certain rocks. It is mix with potting soil to enhance a plant’s growth.
- This mineral is non-toxic and will not become mold or rot.
- It is often use to germinate seeds as it help in the effective root growth.
- Improves moisture retention and aeration of the soil
- Facilitates consistent release of nutrients from the added fertilizers.
- Lightweight granules are mixed into the soil multiplier to improve aeration and drainage. The vermiculite succulent potting mix can be used alone or in combination with other mixtures.
- Pure And Natural Organic Vermiculite succulent Soil pot mix Contains No Harmful Chemicals. Premium Soil with Organic orchid Fertilizer and Other vermiculite for Plants Nutrients.
- Contains both micro and macro nutrients. As well as microbes that enhance the soil for succulents plants properties. Increases growth by four times! It takes just a glass of water a week!
- The pH is close to neutral. Sterile Reduces the risk of pot mix pests and diseases. We ensure that it is of premium quality.
Why To Choose PLANT CARE Vermiculite？
- You can use it to encourage seed germination and improve soil structure. This is because of its aeration and water-holding properties.
- Vermiculite is a naturally occurring mineral that is mined and processed into a puffy, light weight granule mix with soil to improve aeration and drainage.
- Problems with one mine that produced the majority of commercial vermiculite have made it difficult to find in some parts of the country and people worry that it is no longer safe.
There are no reviews yet.